Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Weigh-in 4/18/2011

So, today's weight is 224.6! Lost 4.2 this week! This makes me very proud!

Seems like I've finally found a routine that works for me. Usually I have a good week, then a bad week, etc. But the past two weeks have been good.

I have been:
1. Not eating complex carbs for dinner (breads, pastas, rice etc)
2. Upped my water intake.
3. Do no eat past 6pm.
4. Upped my resistance at the gym.

As for today, it is SPLURGE DAY! :) I always treat myself to a meal on Monday's that "breaks" my diet rules. This helps me to not deny myself the yummy goodness of crap food lol ;) So, today I got Chik-fil-a for lunch. Spicy Chicken sandwich, cole slaw and Coke Zero.... D-LISH!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for planned splurges!!! Btw, heres the blog I told you bout. http://www.scalejunkie.com/2011/04/healthy-you-challenge-check-in-week-16.html

    Also, I have now found that I specifically look for Coke Zero when we eat out and if they don't have it I go w/ water...Funny how your whole mind set can change even when splurging. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't bring myself to get a drink with calories anymore! I just think "Why would I want to *drink* my calories when I could eat something for the same amount?"...and thats a big deal from a self proclaimed Mt. Dew lover! lol

    ReplyDelete