Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back on the wagon...

So, I took a few weeks off from the blog and weight loss to deal with some personal issues. Now, time to try to get back on the wagon.

Diet wise: I've been on point for the last week and half, so I have actually lost weight. Getting back to work helped too. I've been eating well and no slurges....yet ;)

Workout wise: Today was my first day back at the gym and if felt A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I hadn't been in a little over two weeks and it felt so good just to go walk on the treadmill for a little bit. It was cathartic and a good way to clear my head, get focused and back on track slowly.

I weighed in today, and it was actually my lowest weigh in, which was surprising, but it felt good.

Next goal: To get back to the gym, and to get under 220. I can not even tell you when I remember being that size... maybe college?? Let's just say... it's been a while. I would like to hit that goal by June, then I have three more months to lose the last 25 lbs.

Ready or not... here I come...

1 comment: