Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Weigh-in: 5/23/11

Today's weight: 219.4 :) Under 220! I'm definitely getting there! Almost 40...

The week in review:
-I "took off" Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at the gym.... just because ;) Sometimes I just need a little break. It may have effected me not losing as much as I typically do, but whatever. I really enjoyed the break!

- Will and I started going to the gym together on Friday. We've been everyday since and our rest days for this week will be Wednesday and Thursday. He has helped me start my weight training to help tone up some of this lost weight. We've been doing our cardio together too and he even did ZUMBA with me on Sunday! It was awesome to have that support! It's soooo helpful to have him there!

-I did Day 2 of my C25K at the gym and I'll do Day 3 tomorrow. That will finish the first week of training. Week 1 was fairly "easy" so,  we will see how Week 2 goes.

Here's to a new week and new adventures in weight loss!!

1 comment: