Sunday, July 24, 2011

Give me a break!

It's been a few days since I've posted because we have had a CRAZY busy week! We both got new vehicles, got to see Will's family from NYC, had a date night and went to the beach for a friends wedding. We are pooped now!

During this time I ate like crap and drank a little *too* much during the wedding ;) and now I'm certainly feeling the effects. Ugh. Because of this I am giving myself a break from a weigh-in tomorrow. I have not weighed myself since Wednesday (because of schedule and just not wanting too lol) and I'm going to try and wait to weigh again until next Monday's weigh-in.


Emotionally, I *know* I have to give myself breaks, and I remind myself that I am losing weight while trying to live life. So, I *know* that there will be times when I can't workout every day or eat perfectly. I just hate that I haven't figured out that I feel sick (physically and emotionally) when I eat crappy food and not workout. The plus side to that is though, that it makes me look forward to getting back to my "healthy schedule" of eating right and working out. Before, I would have binged and then given up, so it's just a 180 for me, that is cool.

I'm SO GLAD to just relax today, eat right and go to the gym later---my how my thought processes have changed! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment