Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Difference a month can make.

Holy crap. My weight this morning... 207.4lbs. Wow.

The sad part about it is that I thought it was going to be more than that. It is crazy how much weight I can gain in just a month! But, now I understand how I got so heavy in the first place. If I would have not taken action now I would have ended up in the same boat I was before. I hate that I put myself in this situation, but I'm glad I was smart enough to correct it before it got out of hand again. It atlease gives me hope that I will NEVER go back to the way I was. I may slip up from time to time, but I can never get "that bad" again.

I did head to the gym today and it felt great! :) I'm ready to go again tomorrow and already ready to see my next weigh in on Tuesday!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment