Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Weigh-in: 10/10/11

December Mama's Biggest Loser Challege: Week 1

201.0, down 3.2
*Goal for next week is to see "onederland" again! :)

I'm okay with that. I have been having some strange feelings though. I've been feeling like a "fat girl" again. Kinda like I felt at 258lbs, but now I'm not that big anymore. I remember when I hit 201 (almost 100's) before and I was estatic! Now, I feel a little dissappointed. Like I'm not losing enought weight or its harder to drop pounds as I get smaller, or I've started grad school while Will works the night shift... ugh... I don't know. I still am motivated, but it's weird and I don't know how to describe it or why I am feeling this way. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Anyone felt like this before after a big weight loss?

On to another week! Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment