Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Little thoughts...

nicki minaj icon1.) This is random, but I have decided that Nicki Minaj has the perfect music for me to get "fired up" to while I'm working out. Her music can sometimes be vulgar, but the beats and some of the lyrics make me feel like a bad ass, lol ;)

Do you have a favorite music to workout to?

2.) I have been busting me bootie at the gym and I've been really good with my diet the last two days, so I'm reaaalllllyyyy hoping that I hit the -50lbs mark tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

3.) Spent time at the pool today and I'm thinking that my long term goal (after 60 by 30) is to get into and FEEL COMFORTABLE in a two-piece next summer. I have never worn one (besides as a little kid) and it's a "bucket list" thing for me. I could wear one now, but so could anyone, ya know? I want to wear one and think I look good in it. So, it will be a physical and emotional challenge for me. Plus, it will give me a goal to help me maintain my weight loss, especially over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment