Monday, June 27, 2011

Weigh-in Monday: 6/27/11

210.0, up 0.4. Ooops!

So, this weekend I had "Ladies Night" on Friday and drank ridiculous amounts and snacked and go the "munchies" at 2am (hence the freakin' McD's Quarter Pounder! Boo.) All of that, plus Will and I went and had mexican Saturday did not make for a happy weigh-in today. I did still work out this weekend though, so that is the only reason that it was not more gain than that!

shots
A positive not about Ladies Night was 1.) I had an AWESOME time and 2.) I met a new friend (through another one of my girlfriends) who wants to start doing Zumba with me! She came yesterday and it was awesome to have a familiar face in there with me. She seems really cool, so maybe I found a new friend! She also thanked me for reminding her about the importance of getting into the gym, and that made me feel good :)

New goal for this week: 208.2, because that will be my 50lbs. I know I wanted to hit it this past week, but didn't happen. No need to focus on that I just need to get back on track with the diet this week!  What's done is done.

1 comment:

  1. All that and you only gained .4??? I think you'll def meet your goal for next week. :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete