Monday, June 20, 2011

Weigh-in Monday: 6/20/11

Holy Crap!

209.6! Woot woot! :) I actually got on the scale 4 times this morning because I didn't believe it!

Lots of emotions this morning:
1. Gratefulness: for a group of ladies on my baby board (December 08' Mamas)! There is absolutely.no.way I would have gotten this far without having their ears to listen to me vent or their support in times of happiness. I would have quit a long time ago at the first sign that this was going to be "tough'. I truly love those ladies.
2. Happiness and excitement: because I don't think I remember when I was 20__. It must have been my freshman year of college. I entered college under 200, and by the end of freshman year I was 215, ugh. That was 11 years ago! Wow, I really have been putting on weight for 11 freaking years?!? That's crazy.
3. Scared: Thats it's *just* under 210. I don't want to go back over because then I know it will make me feel bad. I'm a weirdo, haha!

On another note, I was really proud of myself yesterday. I was suppose to "take off" from the gym and use it as my rest day, but I got bored at home and I knew that they had a Zumba class yesterday afternoon. So, instead of sitting on the couch watching TV and eating, I got up at went to Zumba. Not an intense workout, just a fun way to get out of the house. I proud because I made a healthy decision instead of a crappy decision (like I would have made before). It just proves to me that I am actually making this a lifestyle, which is really cool, because I've never done that before. :)

Today, is *truly* going to be my off day, so we are headed to the pool! :) I need to get some sun on these pasty legs, haha!

Next goal, -50lbs. Only 1.4lbs to get there! Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment