Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Scale

I got some new batteries for the scale last night and when I weighed this morning it still said down 3. So I guess it was right and I didn't need the new batteries. Hmm. Maybe all the training is paying off! Yesterday I took the day off from the gym, so today I will go in the afternoon and do my C25K and Zumba. :)

Last nights grill out was good! They grilled chicken breasts, made a rice/broccli bake, and watermelon. It was delicious AND healthy! :)

Official weigh-in tomorrow, so we will see if I can maintain that!

OH! And I made a "light" version of one of my fave summer pasta salads! And it's suuuppper easy!

Here is the "light" version:
1 box SmartTaste pasta (I used penne)
1 small zuccini sliced
about 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
1 cup thinly sliced red onion
2 cups (1 bag) of Kraft reduced fat Three Cheese Crumbles
1 cup Kraft Light Balsamic Vinegarette

1. Slice veggies, put in large bowl.
2. Put in cheese.
3. Cook pasta and rinse in cold water until cool.
4. Place in bowl with veggies and cheese and mix. Then mix in dressing.
5. Put in fridge to cool.

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your official weigh-in!!! It sounds like you are really doing great with the exercise, mama. :) Keep it up! I hope you are so proud of yourself for all the healthy, positive changes you're making. That pasta salad sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That past sounds like it may be on my menu in the near future! You're doing great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete