Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday Weigh-In: 6/13/11

Official.....drumroll please..... 213.2 :) That makes an even 45lbs! That's just plain crazy!

I honestly do not know how that happend! I seemed to plateau where I couldn't get below 215, and that kinda put me in a rut, but I stuck to my routine through it. So, I guess it just proves to my self to stick through the "rough patches" because I will get through them....just not as quickly as I like. ;) Typically, too, when I hit a rut, that is when I just give in and "settle" for the weight that I've lost and say "Oh, you've done good. It's okay if you don't lose anymore.". THANK GOODNESS I didn't do that this time! That makes me very proud of myself (probably even more proud that losing the pounds).

2 comments:

  1. Super duper proud of you!!! Way to go Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaaang, mama!!! 45 pounds! You are doing fantastic! Wow, I didn't realize you just posted about settling at your current weight, too. That is too weird. I just checked out your transformation page. Wow! You look amazing. :) KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!

    ReplyDelete