Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I F@#$%IN DID IT!!!!!

...as of this morning...

198.2 on.the.dot.



I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Honestly, when I started this journey I thought I would get *maybe* half way there and be satisfied. I *never* thought I would or could actually do it! The pride I have in myself right now is overwhelming! I've always been successful in other ventures in my life, but weight loss was always the one that I could never grasp. It is an amazing feeling... it's like a lifetime of memories and emotions are just pouring into my head all at once...and I just keep telling myself "Holy s@#t you DID IT!! Despite everything anyone has ever told you or made you feel! You proved them wrong!"

I want to say THANK YOU to Will for always supporting me and encouraging my gym madness ;) I love you!! And my December Mamas for being my ears to listen when I was down and my cheerleaders when I was successful. I whole heartedly mean it when I say I could NOT have done it without each and everyone of you! And last, but certainly not least, Bobbi Sharp. I'm so glad we have been partners in this journey together, I could not have asked for a better friend to go through this with! You are truly and inspiration and "whip cracker" when I need it. ;) Thank you for just being YOU! Hugs Mama!!


Next goal: 178lbs. (80lbs lost)
My ideal weight would be between 172-178lbs. that would put me in the healthy BMI range. Ideally I would like to be 175lbs. :) Here we go.... another journey about to begin...

5 comments:

  1. YESSSS!! SO excited for you:)

    and excited for the next leg of the journey:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crying so hard for you. You totally inspire me and I wouldn't be as far as I am without YOU!!!! Congratulations Alison, the credit is truly due to YOU, because YOU are the one who made it happen! I love you Mama, and thank you so much for all that you do for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *tears streaming down face* You all make my heart so happy, i LOVE ya'll!

    Bobbi, words do not express <3 ...hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, WOW! Congrats, chica! You are amazing. 178 is yours. :) I thought I'd be happy just making it halfway, too, but now I want more. Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible, Alison. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete