Saturday, July 30, 2011

Last few days...

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while because we've been running around like crazy getting things straight with our cars, sending our niece to college, getting things around the house together and just spending some family time together. :)

I haven't been to the gym in 2 days... oh wait today will be 3 days! Oops! Thursday and Friday I missed because of the things mentioned above, but today was completely my fault. I was excited about going and while I was running errands this morning I remembered that the daycare at the gym is only open 9am-1pm on Saturdays. Ugh. It was already 11am and I knew there was no way I would make it there and workout on time. Fail. I'm thinking maybe if it is not too hot tonight maybe I'll go for a walk tonight with Madie. We will see. I'm running a million errands today, so that should burn a few calories ;)

Diet wise I've been doing okay though. I'm not expecting a huge loss this week, I'll just be happy to maintain my goal weight :) That was a huge accomplishment this week, so I'm satisfied with that.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment