Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Weigh In: 7/11/11

Guacamole201.8, holy moly guacamole!!, down 5.4! 

I'm super excited about the loss, but even more excited about how close I am to breaking the 200's! I know I haven't been under 200 since I was in HS, so that is also very cool :)

On the other hand... I'm a little nervous too. With my current history, it always seems when I have a big loss one week, I have a gain or a not so good loss the next week. So, in order to break this trend, I'm going to maintain the same motivation this week that I had last week. I really busted my butt last week.

Today is "splurge" day, but I'll still go to the gym because I took off Saturday, and only did Zumba yesterday (which is always fun, and I don't consider it a workout, even though it is).

In other news:
Yesterday, I went to my regular Zumba class that I.absolutely.love with my instructor that I.absolutely.love (who is 7months prego!).  As she starts class she begins to cry hysterically... She proceeds to tell us that she has severely hurt her foot and she is really emotional about it because she loves Zumba, she won't be able to instruct properly that night and that she is going to have to take time off now because of her foot (sooner than planned, even though she was going to take a little time for the baby). I feel really really bad for her :( And I'm sad that I will not be doing Zumba for a while, because the other instructors are not nearly as good, ugh. Maybe I can find another "fun" workout class to do until she comes back...

On to a new week! Hope everyone had a great week filled with successes!! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW, awesome loss! You are totally rocking weight loss, chica! Your losses always amaze me. WOW. :)

    I'm sorry to hear about your Zumba instructor. That's neat you're so into Zumba!

    ReplyDelete