Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Splurge Day" in review

Yesterday was "splurge day" and my meals were as follows:
Breakfast: bowl of Multigrain Cheerios (my staple breakfast)

Lunch: my splurge of choice was a McD's Double Cheeseburger with a side salad

DinnerLyndsie's Dr. Pepper Meatballs with steamed veggies

So, I call that a good day ;) Just enough of a splurge to satisfy my craving, but not overboard.

Oh, and the whole "I'm still gonna workout" plan for yesterday...welllllll.... didn't happen ;) I wanted to relax and kind of "treat myself", so Will offered to let me go ahead to the pool and sunbathe all.alone! It was fabulous! He took Madie to the gym with him while I enjoyed some rays. While I was there it made me think, "Wow, I just treated myself with some relaxation instead of food!" That made me proud of myself!

On today's agenda:
We are just going to relax inside because the heat index is supposed to be 101-105 degrees! Then, after nap, we will hit the gym for some cardio and weight training (back and biceps). I stopped my C25K recently, because honestly I got a little bored...but I think I'm going to try it again today.... maybe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment