Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sooooo close!

fat loss200.6 was my weight this morning (because I'm a scale junkie and weight a couple times a week!).

I can.not.wait to break 200.... but it's almost to the point where I don't know what I would do with myself if I saw a "1" as the first digit in my weight. I do not remember the last time I saw a "1" on the scale, literally, I have no clue.

So, today's plan of action is pool with the family, then I'll go to the gym just to hit the cardio hard. :) It is Will's rest day from the gym, so no weight training for me today. I'm going to be super careful with calculating my calories to see if I can break through the 200's by Friday. That would be awesome!

Also, Will and I determined this morning that my reward for hitting my -60lb. goal would be a trip to Raleigh for some shopping and (uh oh!)... Chipotle!! :) I know I was proud of myself yesterday for not rewarding myself with food(and I still am), but I've been craaaaaaaving it for months (because the closest one is an hour away) and it is absolutely one of my favorite places, so I think one food reward would be okay ;)

Okay.... now it's time to sweat! sweat

2 comments:

  1. WOW, you are so close! Breaking 200 is a huge milestone! You are doing awesome, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girlie! I'm trying! ;) How is your week going?

    ReplyDelete