Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Weigh-in: 7/18/11

200.2, down 1.6

Damn you 200! I was really hoping for under 200 this week, but just couldn't seem to get there.


Confessions:
1. I binge ate Friday night due to stress. I was really disappointed in myself because I had been doing really well with not doing that. I guess though that a slip up is bound happen every once and a while.

2. I know the reason I didn't lose that much this week was because of stress. I was not mentally "there" this week and I know stress hinders weight loss. I also just wasn't as motivated this week during my gym workouts. Today though, a lot of my stress has been relieved, so I'm hoping for a better week next week.

I WILL SEE "1" THIS WEEK. NO EXCUSES. PERIOD.

2 comments:

  1. The 190s are yours! How bad was your binge? I bet your binges aren't anywhere near as bad as they used to be. My idea of a ginbe these days is totally different than it used to be! I'm glad your stress lessened. Nice job losing weight even though your week wasn't perfect. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!

    Ummmm my binge consisted of a small plate of nachos, chicken nuggets and 5 (yes, 5!) fruit snacks.... ugh. So it was pretty pitiful. lol.

    ReplyDelete