Friday, July 15, 2011

Stuck?

200.6 again this morning?




I'm not upset about this (because I honestly was worried about a small gain from the extra chips and guacamole yesterday), but it is a little weird to be here for three days in a row. And if it was any other number it wouldn't be a big deal, but it's because I'm trying to break through a HUGE milestone that it makes it seem like it's taking forever. Ugh. Doesn't that always happen? ;)

I also have been thinking, what makes my body have one week where I can drop lots of weight and then the next week not so much? It's not a bad thing, I just can't figure out why it happens.

Yesterday I did take a break, and I genuinely needed it. It felt good to sit home and just play around with baby girl. :)

Today I will hit the gym.....hard! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment