Thursday, July 14, 2011

What's Cooking?

Thought I would post my lunch and dinner today! I feel a little guilty because I think I ate too many chips with my guacamole, but it was super hard not to. Ugh. I hope I don't regret that tomorrow.

For lunch, homemade guacamole. Super easy to make! 3 avacados, 1/2 red onion (more or less, your preference), 1/2 lime squeezed and 1 tbls. of mayo all mixed together. DE-LISH!

For dinner we had, Braised Balsamic Chicken (I will post in "Recipes" tab) with Broccoli.  It was really good! 

In other news, I decided to rest today from the gym... I felt a little "off" today, so decided just to take a little time to myself. I think it was a smart decision for me ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Good decision...your body tells you when you need a break and it's wise to listen. :)

    ReplyDelete