Monday, August 1, 2011

Moving Weigh-in

After taking a look at my weight loss and eating patterns I've decided to move my weigh-in days to Wednesday. I think it just gives a more accurate account of what I've done during the week. So, instead of a weigh-in today, I'll post on Wednesday this week.


Also, I'm going to "start over" with keeping track. I'm going to have my starting weight as 199.2 (my weight from last Monday) and make my goal 178.2. I think it will keep me more motivated to kind of have a "fresh start" in my head. It also seems its becoming a little more difficult to lose these last 20lbs. Guess that just means I have to be even more diligent about working out and watching my food intake.

What do you all do to help you lose that "last bit" of weight?


*I posted my "Thoughts Per Pound" page. It was really enlightening for me to analyze my thoughts concerning the weight I've lost--- hope you enjoy a look into my thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment