Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-in: 8/17/11

Today: 193.6, down 2.2

Slow and steady wins the race right? 

Again, not a huge loss, but I've been consistent in the past weeks. I've made a new small goal and that is to get to 188.2 (70lbs. lost) by my birthday. That would be 10lbs. more than what I wanted to achieve when I started, so I think that would be cool.

Also, I've noticed this week, that eating right and wanting to get exercise is part of my everyday life routine. I don't even *think* about making better choices, they kinda just happen, it's neat. I was also thinking, I'm really ready to be to the point where I just have to maintain. I'll be so excited to reach my final goal so that I can be one of *those people* who have reached their goal and now they are trying to maintain ;) Hopefully, that won't be too far in my future lol

I also added 4 more "Thoughts per Pound" to go with my four extra pounds of weight loss.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Hey, the closer you get to your goal, the smaller your losses will be. After losing so much weight, it's amazing you're still seeing two-pound weekly losses! Keep up the good work, mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2.2 lbs is a GREAT loss......you are woking hard and it shows.....keep going, your doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete