Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Truth.

The truth is... I have reverted back to all of my bad, awful, no good habits for the past month. I know I have gained too much weight back and enough is enough (I actually haven't weighed in weeks, because I'm too scared to see what it says). I think my other posts about getting back on track were me trying to convince myself that it was time, when really I was enjoying being a screw loose. Now, I'm sick of it. I'm READY to get back to it. I'm going to update the blog and get a clean slate. I'll post my starting weight tomorrow (ugh.) and my weigh in days will be Tuesdays.
It's going to be interesting trying to figure out how to work in the gym with my new grad school, work, and Will's night shift. BUT, the past two weeks I've been using the excuse "I'm just so busy", but when I was working full time I found time to do it, so there is.no.excuse.

Please don't be ashamed when I post my start weight. One thing that has bothered me is that so many people have told me that I have been motivational and inspiring, but yet I fell off. :( That bothers me that I may have let people down. So, please know I'm a typical girl that struggles with food and my emotions on a daily basis. I'm trying me best to get back to my healthy lifestyle (which I actually prefer).

My 30th birthday was great! And it was awesome to have pictures of myself celebrating as the "new me" :) That will be something that I will always cherish and that was a huge reason I started me journey in the first place. Setting goals seems to work for me. Meaning I need to set a weight and date in which to reach it. If I just say "I'm going to lose 10lbs" it makes me be lazy about it. I'm not as consistent, which does not make it a lifestyle change--which it my main goal. So, my new goal is reach 178lbs. by January 3, 2011. One year after the start of my journey.

 Please send good vibes this way :)

1 comment:

  1. Why would we be ashamed????.....We are here for YOU my friend....and that's why we do this.....

    Welcome back, happy belated and positive vibes girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete