Sunday, September 30, 2012

Flab.

Well, it's the weekend and I've actually done well. I had a splurge meal yesterday because I made hamburgers and French fries for dinner. It was delish, and just the "bad" meal I needed. Today I had no problem getting back on the wagon, so I was glad. Sometimes in the past I've had a splurge meal and that has made me just throw in the diet towel, but not today :) I'm feeling super motivated! Exercise wise it's hard because I had to cancel my gym membership. Fortunately my job requires tons of walking all day and we have a track near me that I'm hoping to utilize often. I even have planned to go walk with a friend tonight and let the girls play. Should be a good release :)

I hate my baby belly flab. That's all I have to say about that ;)

I'm excited to do my weekly weigh-in on Wednesday and overall life is crazy, but good. :)

1 comment: