Sunday, August 21, 2011

I can not tell a lie

My head is not in the game lately.

Since Wednesday I have not worked out an have eaten like crap. Ugh. I planned on doing all classes and Friday I got ready for Body Combat and was running a little late, so I just decided not to go. Ridiculous.

I don't know what is going on with me. I feel like it's harder for me to stay on track lately and I need a kick in my ass. I do think though that I've started to "settle" since I've hit my original goal, and I DON'T WANT TO. Lack of motivation has also been due to seriously having tons of stuff going on this month in my life that makes it harder for me to by a "gym rat" as usual, but it should be NO excuse for me eating like crap. Also, Will and I have decided that we are going to try for #2 :) So, I think my head has been wrapped up in that as well. Ugh, I just made a ton of excuses right? Boo.

I've gotten comfortable in my skin too. I feel SO much better about myself physically, mentally and healthy wise, so I almost wonder if my body and brain are telling me I'm "good" with where I'm at. Part of my thinks I may change my final goal to 188 because I do feel really well about where I'm at right now. I would like to shed those last couple pounds though, and then just maintain. Sheesh. I'm throwing a million ideas around in my head right now.

Now... ALL of this ridiculously random post could be about the fact that Bitch from Hell is here right now, which makes me all bloated and emotional.... who knows.

Okay... for real, if you read all of this I should hug you for making it through it ;) *HUGS*

1 comment:

  1. hugs back girly......

    back week? No prob....this is a new week.....forget about it!!!

    ReplyDelete