Thursday, August 25, 2011

Letting go!

Last week I had "big" ideas of doing all classes etc. to change up my routine... that ended up being a bunch of blah blah blah...

I was feeling a little burnt out, so after taking some advice from some of my December Mama's, I decided I just needed to take time off and "let go". I was feeling bad, but then I gave myself a timeline of a week to chill on the exercise and eat whatever I wanted. So, yesterday was the last day of that and TODAY is back on the wagon. Last night when I went to bed I was telling Will that I felt like crap. It was gross. I WAY over indulged this week, and I hated the way it made me feel. I got all my binge foods out of the way this week, so all of those craving are gone, but yuck, I know now why I always felt so crappy before I lost the weight.
This was me last night...ugh. 

I know I gained some pounds back this week, but I think my mind benefited way more than my body, and that is always a plus! I feel motivated to really get back into my regular routine, and I truly want to get to 188 for my 30th birthday. It would just be such a cool milestone to ring it a new decade of life with a big achievement like that . So, time to keep on truckin.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment